Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cumming without orgasm

i had an unfortunate and interesting experience this morning. i was pleasantly awaken by Mistress' fondling of Her cock as i woke from my slumber. Many times when i am deeply asleep Her cock cock takes a while to wake up, but after being denied for two weeks it arose to attention. Mistress stroked Her cock faster and slower, each time arousing me more and more. She then instructed me to rub Her beautiful breasts as She stroked Her wet pussy. After getting Herself to orgasm, She instructed me to rub Her cock. Knowing that i had four children in the house, i proceeded to lock the door and kneel on the bed beside Mistress so She could have a good view of Her private show. To add to the fun, She had me add Her favorite toy(Magic Wand) to the mix. She was rubbing Herself while i rubbed Her cock and massaged Her breasts. This send Her over the edge with another orgasm.

Then Mistress instructed me to lay on my back and She proceeded to tease me with Her wand. Each time, the feeling of climaxing became more intense. She has done this to me in the past and i feel that i have grown to know when i was getting close or not. But this one time, She touched on just the right spot and i went from enjoying Her teasing to erupting. Not in a good way mind you. But cumming with having an orgasm. i was really disappointed. i know that i have a itchy trigger but this was terrible. Not only did i cum and disappoint Her, but i didn't even have an orgasm. i don't know if being in my CB-3000 this week has made Her cock more sensitive or the two weeks without cumming has. i am not quite sure. But the whole experience was upsetting on multiple levels. After words Mistress spent some time trying to train me not to cum by alternating between ball slapping and stroking. During that time, she whispered in my ear, "I own your orgasms". Which i replied, "Yes Mistress". In truth, She did own my orgasm this morning. Even though i came i did not orgasm. Only if i could figure out how to do the reverse and then there would be no need for birth control.

i am sorry mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment