Sunday, December 7, 2008

"On the first day of Christmas, my Mistress gave to me...."

Okay, so it's not the twelve days of Christmas yet, but with surfing the net and seeing all of the "25 things" and "Company X's Shopping Guide" leading up to Christmas, i thought i may present some of the things Mistress' cabinet may be missing. Mistress regularly asks me what i like and what turns me on. It is very kind of Her to take my opinion into consideration and i am not known for being forthcoming with my feelings and opinions, especially when it comes to sex and D/s. So i thought i would present some items that may excite Mistress and would turn me on. i will post throughout the season on a semi-regular basis.

So, without any further ado, here is the start of some of my picks for this holiday season.

"Have you met my friend Ben? Ben Dover?"


Oh the thought of Mistress keeping me in the ultimate submissive position for Her enjoyment knowing that i would not be able to get up without ripping my balls off. i would then be ready for Her ass fucking that would show me what a little ass slut i was. Mistress has mentioned several times lately She has wanted to fuck my little bitch ass with Her big cock. This is definitely the tool to start the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment