Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas 2008 Mistress' Cabinet Pick #5


Mistress has explored many different sensations with me and my body over the past year or so. Some things were immediately enjoyed and put in the category of "like". Others were not. Interestingly enough, but not surprising, Mistress has taught me how to enjoy those things that i originally did not like that much(nipple play, spanking, hitting). Through Her wisdom and training, i am deriving more and more pleasure from these acts. i am sure it is from Her training, but i have to assume that some of it is from knowing how much it pleases Her. 

One of the sensations i would like Mistress to explore and for me to explore with Her is e-stim. i do not know much about it other than it turns me on that Mistress could control my muscles with a push of a button. Almost like i was a little robot bitch for Her. i do not dismiss the idea of using it on Her for Her additional pleasure. From what i have read the sensations vary and cause different muscle reactions. If the picture down below doesn't say "Cock Bondage", i don't know what does.

No comments:

Post a Comment