Sunday, December 20, 2009

An Early Christmas Present-Part 2


So Mistress had gotten very aroused and hot and bothered after O/our short time together. So much, that right after the alarm went off on Friday morning, i felt some rubbing on my naked ass. Mistress had gotten up and started snuggling close to me. Rubbing my ass, moaning, stroking my leg. This is definitely one of the best ways to wake up in the morning. But it got better.

Unbenounced to me, Mistress was craving Her cock again. She managed to reach around and stroke it little by little. By this time, i had rolled over to my back and had Her stroking Her toy. Mistress didn't seem satisfied with the climax that drained Her cock last night. She wanted to drain every drop that had been stored up over the past 1 3/4 weeks. So She rubbed faster and faster, knowing i would not be able to take it much longer(She knows me so well). i asked if She wanted me to cum in which She responded with the affirmation that She wanted Her little bitch to climax. i then shuddered again, like the night before, all over. This time, i am sure She drained Her cock dry. Afterwards, i offered to service Her but She declined, pleased with Her morning activities and ready to go about Her day.

So Christmas came(pun) early this year in O/our house. Even though her cock is dry, it still aches for Her more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment