Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not for me


Definitely not! i haven't had that freedom in a very long time. From the time i was old enough to "beat the meat" until i met Mistress i was a chronic masturbator. i would sometimes do it 3-5 times a day. When i committed myself to Mistress some 6+years ago and gave ownership of my cock over to Her, those activities came to an abrupt stop. It took several times and a couple of serious interventions, but my life is much better since Mistress owned my orgasms. Even in low times in O/our D/s relationship i remained orgasm free(per my own doing). No, the only stroking going on is upon command of Mistress and for Her enjoyment.

Of course, it goes without saying that this restriction does not apply to Mistress. Mistress "takes care of Herself" many times throughout the week, both with and without my help. Don't get me wrong, i would jump at a chance in which Mistress would turn me loose, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. So Happy May Everyone! Enjoy your solo adventures!! Here is some fodder to get you started




No comments:

Post a Comment