Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Few of my Favorite Things


"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..." could be the beginning of this post, but with alternative items. One of my "Favorite Things" is orally pleasuring Mistress. It has been a while since She has requested servicing and when She did this weekend, i was very excited and eager. Mistress started out with me rubbing Her to orgasm several times and then me asking eagerly to finger Her for Her pleasure. Her response? "I have a other plans for you!"

Oh boy! It has been a long time since i have tasted Her lovely nectar. i then proceeded to lick Her beautiful pussy clean to give Her several orgasms. It's like a good food you haven't had in a while. You forget how good it tastes. You also forget how wonderful it is to make your Mistress cum this way.

Needless to say, this is one of my favorite things i hope Mistress continues to allow me to partake in.

No comments:

Post a Comment